Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best way to get some gold [Question}

4 posters

Go down

Best way to get some gold [Question} Empty Best way to get some gold [Question}

Post by Atotputernicul Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:11 am

What other ways do You know of farming gold except farming dungeons (CoF P1 particulary)?

I was an avid follower of farming mobs for mats, but it turns out this isn't very productive.

Oh yeah... and playing the trading post... not very lucrative whitout tens of hours of studying the market sadly...

Atotputernicul

Back to top Go down

Best way to get some gold [Question} Empty Re: Best way to get some gold [Question}

Post by Vaderlander Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:03 am

Playing the TP is not as hard as you think really, the hardest part for me was actually getting the balls to do it. prices might go down when you invest your gold in them. With that said. it only takes about 20 minutes to play the market a day, work with buy orders and sell orders. There are some mathematical things here that i have to explain. I will make a post when i get home about playing the TP since it goes in quite deep.

CoF p1 is a great way of making money because you usually get a rare in the dungeon itself and the 60 tokens you get after that. with those tokens you can buy another 2 rares in LA. If you then salvage those you can sometimes get a 3g profit out of one single cof run.

Personally i make most of my money by salvaging rares i get from dragons, cof or fractals.

A few good ways to make money are:
Fractals
World events (like dragons)
CoF p1
Changing karma into gold by buying 1k masterwork weapons in orr. and then mystic forging them into rare weapons.

If i come up with more ways of making money i will edit this post Smile
Vaderlander
Vaderlander
Admin
Admin

https://tramadolknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Best way to get some gold [Question} Empty Re: Best way to get some gold [Question}

Post by Acronyms Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:42 am

This one is for the people who don't have anything against Magic Find Armor ^_^.

I have tried lots of recommended Mob farms and found all of them besides this one just not worth the time, so i figured i'd might as well post the best farm i found so far Smile.

At Southsun Cove between Pride Point and Lion Point Waypoint there is an area containing lots of Young Karka.

Some people find them hard to fight alone (They can do a fair amount of damage in a short period of time of not dodged or blocked properly), but there is usually someone around to team up with.

When using a full Magic Find armor combined with "Spicy Pumpkin Cookie" (Gives another +30% Magic Find), i usually farm around 3-4g an hour.

Important Drops:
Karka Shell (Average of 6s on the trading company)
Vial of Potent Blood (Average of 1s & 30c on the trading company)
Vial of Powerful Blood (Average of 27s on the trading company)

The magic find will boost the amount of rare's you will find too of course.

Remember, this is an easy way of getting money without having to really focus on what your doing like you have to in some of the dungeons, so not THE best way xD.

Acronyms

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldbaby Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 pm

My personally best place for farming gold is in Frostgorge Sound.

Even if you dont have big Magic Find you can earn pretty decent amount of gold from selling mats and salvaging.

Area you should go is between Frostwalk Tundra and Despond Precipice (tunnel). You will find lots of Grawl which are pretty easy to kill and they are dropping lots of T5 and T6 mats which you can sell on Trading Post.

Of course using MF gear and some boost like Spicy Pumkin Cookie or Omnomberry Bar will speed up farming.

Profit you make is 1-2 gold for 1 hour of playing. This area is for casual players and I think any 70-80 LVL character could beat this.

Happy farming !! Cool
Coldbaby
Coldbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum