Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engineer Dungeon Build (conditions)

3 posters

Go down

Engineer Dungeon Build (conditions) Empty Engineer Dungeon Build (conditions)

Post by silva166 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:29 am

Hi guys, as yu know my main toon is an engineer (no booing lol) This is a challenging class as they are a bit squishy even though they wear medium armour but i find i can deal a fair amount of damage using this build. Its set up primerily for dungeons but does work reasonably well in pve although for levelling you may want to try duel pistol or pistol sheild (which is pretty cool ) but will require a respec of some of your traits to work effectively.

ARMOUR:- I wear the nightmare set from twilight arbour with the superior nightmare runes as they give good bonusses to condition damage.
all my trinkets have a mix of power,precision,condition and toughness, and are full exotic.

WEAPON :- My personal choice is the nightmare rifel this has precision + 128
Toughness +128
Condition +179

TRAITS :- Explosives 30 III, V, XI (this makes grenades very strong with a larger blast radius lets you stack up the conditions)
Firearms 30 IV, V, IX (gives your rifel and harpoon extra damage and range)
Invention 10 I ( gives you much needed extra toughness)

Basically i use my rifel for single target damage and for the net skill to immobilise troublesome pests like warriors, For aoe and croud situations or when you need to stack up the conditions switch to grenade kit and spam skill 1+2 add in the other nades as soon as they cool down, poison freeze,blind (they cant hit what they cant see lol). Use your heal turret and the burst heal yu get with that to help yu and your mates live a bit longer, also elixir c to remove unwanted conditions on you and elixir U to give you attack speed boost. Drop supply crate as yu need to it has healing and attack properties so dont forget it Smile

I hope this helps a bit with this class which is a complicated class but i find a fun one, happy hunting Laughing
silva166
silva166

Back to top Go down

Engineer Dungeon Build (conditions) Empty Re: Engineer Dungeon Build (conditions)

Post by Nurqo Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:25 am

Nurqo
Nurqo

Back to top Go down

Engineer Dungeon Build (conditions) Empty Re: Engineer Dungeon Build (conditions)

Post by Vaderlander Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:35 am

It's a Power PvE build from what i can see, it seems like a solid one that is not fully glass cannon.

i would take a different trait at explosives tough.. that doesnt make much sense to me.
Engineers are good with condition builds too tough.. but if you dont want to deal with ramp up times and all that you should take a power build Smile
Vaderlander
Vaderlander
Admin
Admin

https://tramadolknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurqo Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Ok from what I saw there after that power setup altho Im not too good geared ( 5 pieces of Lyssa armour lvl 80 and one gun from CoF tokens) my dps in CoF is greatly improoved, last hit with flamethrower reach like 3,4 - 3,5 K, and my movement is rlly faster ( maybe now I can dodge those lamps in p3 hehe) but, toughnes is bit low so need to be extra more carefull. Owerall works fine with me tbh, more demanding on survivability but nwm Smile Next I will try silvas setup...
Nurqo
Nurqo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down