Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementalist Build (dungeon spec) by silva

Go down

Elementalist Build (dungeon spec) by silva Empty Elementalist Build (dungeon spec) by silva

Post by silva166 Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 am

Hi guys this is my ele build which although is specced for dungeons could be used for pve, it does work best when your in a group as it focusses on massive damage, bleeds,burns ect but the skills take a little longer to cast. But if your adventuring alone use your rock golem elite to take the heat while you cast .

Armour :- Full kit from TA as it gives nice boosts to condition damage and duration (its all about the bleeds)

Weapon :- I use delusion its an earth attuned staff with superior sigil of earth this stacks 60% on your bleeds.

Traits :- 10 in fire + VI
10 in air + III
30 in earth + II, IV, VIII
20 acana + V, VIII

The acana gives you increased armour when attuned to earth and a much larger more powerful aoe circle with your staff skills its a well worth it trade off for having 0 in water.

Basic skill rotation as follows,

attune to earth and get your target, hit eruption,unsteady ground. switch to fire hit meteor shower,lava font, glyph of storm signet of fire (as asuran i also smack em with radiation feild) but choose another depending on your racial choice try and get something that weakens and stops healing. if they still alive switch back to earth and repeat rotation. Dont forget your elemental elite pop him in there as soon as yu can and magnetic aura to protect you from projectiles ( most archers will kill themself if yu have this active.)

Hope this helps guys it serves me quite well in most pve events and dungeons, happy nuking Laughing

silva166
silva166

Back to top Go down