Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guardian] Dungeon power/toughness build by Dumniezo

Go down

[Guardian] Dungeon power/toughness build by Dumniezo Empty [Guardian] Dungeon power/toughness build by Dumniezo

Post by Vaderlander Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:28 am

Hello there!
My first and most played character, with over 250 hours, is the Guardian.
After some serious consideration and MANY changed build I have finally decided on one. Here it is:

I got myself Knight's armor (Power/Precision/Toughness) . The runes that I used are Soldier runes since I find that the removal of a condition with each shout is very useful in any party or circumstance.

My weapons have either Berserker stats or Knight's stats. For example my hammer will have knight's stats since I want to be more durable when I switch to it, while my greatsword will have Berserker stats for the damage.

For trinkets I went full berserker on them in order to make a good mix of survivability (with around 3.1k armor) and good damage (50-60% crit damage and 60% crit chance) which is very needed since most dungeons are very DPS oriented.

The mix can be changed too but I consider the utility from the soldier runes to be too good to give up!

For Traits I go 0/0/30/30/10 with the following traits chosen:
For Valor V/VI/XI
For Honor II/VIII/IX
For Virtues II

This way Whenever You crit (which you will do a lot) You will also give might to those around You and thus further healing you for each person You buff.
It is very had to die in dungeons with this build.

For utilities I will chose shouts and when needed a consacration for the reflection or for the stability. (REMEMBER to change the trait in Virtues to that that makes consacrations last longer when You chose these skills).

If You have any questions please ask me Very Happy I'm happy to answer!
Vaderlander
Vaderlander
Admin
Admin

https://tramadolknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down