Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers)

4 posters

Go down

[PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers) Empty [PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers)

Post by Hawkey Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:26 am

Hi guys, i am here to show you potential of this build. I am not first man, who find these ways of building Mesmer, but thanks to inspiration from other i have combined them and completed new one what provides Great burst damage with Shatter and pretty good Dps before cooldown on your burst runs up.

True power of this build is not in eqp (You use same as for every shatter mesmer)
That means: You hight priority stat is Power > Precision > Crit damage

But now lets look for traits:
[PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers) Gw01511

I realized, there is condition duration bonus for domination tree and Condition damage in Illusion tree.
Both gives you nice stats (domination is needed for every 2h sword build) and Illusions empowers your shatter alot.

But what to do with bonus Condition damage and duration? There we have a point on what makes this build special.
Talent named "Sharper Images" in dueling tree aplies bleeding when your clones crit. That means you can make your clones usefull!
They are not just ammo for Shatter by now, cuz they stack bleeding on your target.

Lets look for deeper explanation of our Major traits:

Domination:
Greatsword training ---> I think is clear... You have to be trained with 2h Sword to be true master ^^
Mental Torment ---> Just makes your Shatter more efective 20% Bigger damage on mind wrack is hardcore boost
Crippling Dissipation ---> (When any of your clones is destroyed, it applies cripple on foes around) This provides great crowd control for you team

For example in Fractals againt Swanirs/deffenders in ascalon. It just makes it easier for you friends to survive and keep them from their body.
Its also great on Bosses. They will destroy your clones very offten and its the Greatest weapon against them (beacuse that ---- Defiant). You can kite more easier.

Dueling:
Phantasmal Fury ---> (Your Phantasmas gains fury) That means, that your phantasmas has 20% increased critical chance.
Why this one? Well it works with Sharper images = You phantasmas stack bleeding too. Good thing on it is, that your berseker doesn't do one huge damage strike, but 4 smaller. That means, that they can apply up to 4 stacks of bleeding! This trait makes sure 3 stacks for each berserker.
And a Phantasmal Berserker is now a Phantasmal Critserker! Very Happy

Illusions:
Precise wrack ---> (Increases crit chance with mind wrack) Just another boost of your shatter.
Phantasmal haste ---> (phantasmas recharge 20% faster) More berserkers pls!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now as you can see, we have no survivability from traits. So you need to choose good utility spells.
I prefer:
Blink ---> It helps you dodge AoE's and avoid tricky situations.
Decoy ---> It gives you chance to heal when you are overhelmed and avoid Adds
Null field ---> One of the best Utility spells. It rips boons from your foes and conditions from you! (except agony Mad) Just use it to take down debufs or make boss more vulnerable. If boss casts retalation on itself, i reccomend to save this for it. (You can earn quite amount of damage from it)

As Elite i use time warp, its the best and only elite for PVE. !!Forgot for stealth or Moa bird!! As human or someone you can use your racial elites for exping, but in dungeon is this better, cuz it make stronger whole team and not only you.

I dont reccomend this build for WvW, cuz u will die a lot with it. Its clearly for PVE, because you dont play against smart enemies.

So this is my Mesmer, and remember! You alway need a good companion on dangerous adventures! Good luck and show them how we do it!
Your Marjolaine and my little green companion Mojo ;D
[PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers) Gw01210

Thanks for reading and sorry for bad English i am not so good, but i belive you will understand few things... If you have any questions just comment.
Hawkey
Hawkey

Back to top Go down

[PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers) Empty Re: [PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers)

Post by Swift Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:34 am

I didnt read it but it looks good lol
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

[PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers) Empty Re: [PVE Mesmer] Pew pew Greatsword hybrid build (Even for begginers)

Post by Vaderlander Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:43 am

lol, i did read and it looks great Smile ill put it on the website tomorrow
Vaderlander
Vaderlander
Admin
Admin

https://tramadolknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaderlander Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 am

Its up on the website Smile
Vaderlander
Vaderlander
Admin
Admin

https://tramadolknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkey Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 am

Ty guys Very Happy
Hawkey
Hawkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmotmx Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:04 am

Hello. Elmo here
Just sayin what up and good job so far on the forums

Elmotmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down